Monday, November 8, 2010

Disney, here we come!!!


Well, the kids are in school and the time is going fast.  We have a lot going on over the next couple of months.  Only 8 days until we leave for Disney!  Next Tuesday (11/16) we will be flying down to Disney World for a week.  I can't believe we are actually going.  Not a typical vacation for us, but it is gong to be so much fun!

Then on 12/26, the day after Christmas we will be leaving to take Alex to BYU (in Provo, Utah) for school.  We will be home on January 4, 2011.  I can't believe it's going to be 2011!  I remember when Alex was just born....  Those were the days!  :)

We just had a family photo taken, as soon as I get the prints I'll post the pictures here.  We had a family shot and one with just the kids.

Also, if anyone wants to buy cookie dough Hannah is selling it for a band fundraiser.  I wish these were spread out over the year, this is the 4th fundraiser we've had since school started!!


I was going through my pics to post some and I took more than I thought I did these past few months.  I've posted a few.


Alex's graduation party was a lot of fun!!  Everyone had a great time!
The kids always like to spend a week at Grandma's and go to Discovery Camp at Greenfield Village.  It is the highlight of Hannah's summer!!


Next year Benji will be able to go!!


The carousel at GFV is always fun to ride!

This park is in Ohio, it was very interesting.  They had pig races there as well.

The boys got to ride on a camel...


Benji & Tucker discovered model rockets this summer and Alex re-discovered them!

 
Before & after, these shots are great!!






Halloween 2010! Hannah the banana & John the gorilla!

Benji is Darth Vader, he never saw the movies when he picked the costume, but this was the guy he wanted to be!!


Tucker is so adorable as the alien from the Toy Story movies!!

Hannah is a banana this year!!

Tucker & I went to Benji's Halloween party at school.

Went to see Papa & Miss Jeannie.

Alex was "Alex" for Halloween.  He had put Tuckers mask on, I wasn't quick enough to get a picture, darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment